We are serious about tattoo removal, and as a result we have some treatment requirements that not only keep you safe, but allow you to get the most from your treatment;
– We require you to be well rested and in good health prior to treatment. We will not treat people that are drunk, on drugs or have been out all night partying. Being well hydrated before treatment is also advised.
– If you currently have this years hottest tan, congrats! But, we wont be able to treat you. Over exposure to UV light can effect the treatment area so this is a big no for us. This includes the use of fake tan.
– We are unable to treat you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. While there is no solid evidence that laser tattoo removal has ever been harmful to babies, we would rather err on the side of caution.
– We are unable to treat you if the treatment area is subject to open wounds, abnormal scarring or dermatological skin conditions such as eczema, keloid scarring or psoriasis.
– If you are taking any medication that may increase your skins sensitivity to light (like the popular drug Roaccutane; used to treat Acne), you cannot undergo laser treatment. You must allow a minimum of 6 months post medication prior to commencing laser tattoo removal (to be confirmed with your doctor or specialist).